- Leblanc Walter (1932-1986)
Walter Leblanc is an important Belgian post-war artist. He was primarily interested in rendering a feeling of motion in his works. In 1959, he introduced the ‘torsion’ as the main pictorial element in his work. These torsions allowed him to bring motion, light and vibration into his art.
His work can be found in numerous museum and private art collections worldwide, such as the Centre Pompidou, the Tate Modern and the Stedelijk Museum.
- Signed lower right
- Numbered 45/75 lower left
- Dimensions with frame: H 52 cm x W 52 cm
- Dimensions of the image: H 50 cm x W 50 cm
- N°643 Catalogue raisonné Walter Leblanc p.209